Saturday, March 21, 2009

SPRING BREAK 09!





Spring Break 2009 was a blast! I got the chance to take a road trip with my long lost family Lori, Sarah, and Karly. We went to St. George and Vegas. In Vegas we got to go see The Cirq Du Soiele Called Love. It is a rendition of the Beatles. AHHH It was amazing if you ever get the chance to go see it. GO! We also stayed at the Mirage hotel and got to lay by the pool and just be lazy. What a blast!
One funny story about this trip is when we were in vegas we walked passed the Store EXPRESS and so we decited to go in and take a peek. After a while of looking around we came across these funny Jump Suits. All of us decited they were the most hidious things we had ever seen. So, of course (being in vegas had something to do with it) we decide to try them on! And what do ya know they are't too shabby. So, we come down to the decition to buy them and wear them to our concert! We thought we were pretty cool! ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet baby Olivia....
    Your pictures are way to cute!!! I love you are having such a great time. I am thrilled you got to see Cirque de SOleil!!! In my dreams I have seen it...maybe....
    Morgan is jealous of your in and out burger cup...Morgan loves in and out!!!
    Have a great rest of your trip...You need to help me make my blog as cute as yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you go to Las Vegas? I heard you went to see Beatles Love, but what time? I was there!!! We could have hung out. Who all did you go with? Glad you got a blog so now I can blogstalk you since I never talk to you!

    ReplyDelete