Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beaver Mt. 2010




Oh my goodness I cant even begin to express my love for our families annual Beaver Mt trip every February. It is too much fun. And, this year Dillon came!!! Yay. He is a great skier and I think fell in love with the Beav just as much as I am. I actually hurt my knee on the 3rd or 4th run. So it was kind of a bummer... But, It didnt stop us all from having a ball. It was also fun to have Peter, Suzanne and their kids up there as well. They are all getting to be wonderful skiers as well.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Olivia, right as I was giving up on your blog, there's tons of posts! Keep posting I need to stay updated on your life! Your so stinkin cute. By the way we have the cutest ski coat in the world! Too bad I couldn't use mine this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I learned to ski at Beaver Mtn.. on the run "gentle ben." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry Karly! Im getting better. I finally decided to become a better member of the blogging world. And, to tell you the truth... I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete