Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sophies V-Ball game


Well Yes, I officially stink at blogging. But, My new spring goal is to become better. So, we shall see how it goes. Ashley, Its all for you ;) ha ha ha.
Beginning my fresh new start... Dad and I went to go and see Sophie Play in her Volleyball Tournament. She's an awesome competitor. Even though half her team is twice her size she plows right through them. It is so fun to have all of Peters family back. Ill have to go and take a picture of their house. It's starting to look great with all the new plants they are putting in. Their house is finally starting to take shape and look like a home. Here are some pictures from her game. She is Lucky # ....


Sorry for my crazy hair in this picture I had just returned from a LONG run.... But hey, at least I was there!


No comments:

Post a Comment